Sunday, May 06, 2007

Just checking in....

I figured maybe I should make a post now and then, just to make sure my account stays active. I have several friends on Blogger whose blogs I like to watch and be able to comment on so I gotta keep my account here. Yup, I hang out here at other friend's "houses" but there's a lot I don't like here, especially compared to LJ. Maybe I just haven't been here enough to figure it all out though! Mostly I don't like the way you can't comment and reply to each individual reply to an entry... at least as far as I've been able to figure out. Sure it's nice to get comments to an entry but sometimes it's even nicer to be able to reply to the comment and persue a dialog, addressing a particular post, without just adding a new reply to the whole darn thing. Maybe I'm just missing something... The other thing I don't like is purely "fluff"... I have fun on LJ being able to totally customize the layout with great backgrounds and stuff so easily. I just can't seem to figure out as many options for custom "decorating" here. Okay so this is just a bit of babble.... we will return to your regular programming... LOL!!!

No comments: