Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just testing something out here...

I was wondering if I can copy entries from other blogs or journals over here. They'll be all out of oder, date wise... unless someone can point me to a way to back date entries like I can in other programs... oooh I might have just found it...
Now to see if this works....

*******

Yesterday I went up to Mom's and played a bit at my spinning wheel and finished my first spool of "yarn". LOL!!! I use the term loosely... By the end of the spool it was getting better, but the whole thing's full of knurls and curls and fluffs and bumps. It's really SWEET though with all it's blemishes!
Last night I dyed it a pretty, earthy sort of rusty olive shade and it's stretching and drying now.


There's not many yards there, but I'll have to make some sort of little whimsy from it, to commemorate my first yarn not using a hand spindle. I better use it before I look back at it and decide it's too embarrassing to use. LOL!!!! (Alden Amos says so. LOL!!!)






No comments: