Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Warm things on a cold night

Back in August (I think it was August... or September...)  I told you about
the felt play-day we had with a new felter who lives near by.  I told about
the mittens I demonstrated for her... traditional wet felt over a resist.
Well, they came out so nice that Mom immediately laid claim to them.
LOL!!!   I had forgotten all about them and hadn't taken any pictures.   I
was at Mom's house yesterday and she had the mittens out as she's been
wearing them so I asked her to take a picture.




They are soft and very warm and silly me forgot to make another pair for
myself!  LOL!!!  They are real "work horse" mittens and the best thing about
them is that if they should get damaged or wear out in any spot, they can
easily be repaired good as new with some needle felting.



No comments: